Looking for a good book? See what staff and experts recommend.
Find Good Books
The LWSD district site provides links to many Web sites for award-winning books.
Summer Reading Suggestions
LWSD Teacher-Library Media Specialist, Shauna Yusko, shares her list of suggested titles for summer reading.
- AR Bookfinder Accelerated Reader is a software program used to encourage reading.
- Works Cited Guidelines In LWSD, elementary students should follow this introduction to the Modern Language Association (MLA) format for crediting sources in their papers.
- K-5 Research & Homework Help Research and homework help for grades K to 5.
- King County Library KCLS is a tremendous resource for books, databases, homework help, book reviews, and much more.
- Accelerated Reader at Blackwell
Databases appropriate for K-5. See your library teacher for passwords to
access these from home.